Saturday, June 12, 2010

i wish i could mask my emotions with a great song/

building a mix tape/it appears to encompass a lot of my favourite songs.
minus the fast and too heavy stuff, so as not to frighten anyone.

can't spin a record because i'll be disrupting a man coming down from the strong white smoke-fluff dragging him around a gravel pit by the foot. he asked for it.

i'm going to find a tape recorder.

uh ohhhh ohhh oh, whooooo.

we all have ups and downs. too bad i tend to feel like i'm alone in a giant test-tube.

my problems are hardly in my sight. i've had them tucked away nice and neatly in a jack-in-the-box.

they'll come out when they're ready. i can wait it out. i always do.

fuck my internet connection. it only tweaks my immediate temper to "actively frustrated."

no cute gif file.

No comments: